This blog is dedicated to my movie related stuff. Here I blog about current movie projects I'm working on, movie reviews, etc.

Personal blog: S34R5

Friday, April 29, 2011

(In)Sane, day 1

So, first day of my production, "(in)sane" is over.

This time the crew consists of my friend Theresa and I, and two actors.

Everything went quite well today. Took some time to get started, but when we first got started, everything went smoothly. Every take was perfect, so after just 2 or 3 takes of each shot, we're on to the next one.

We shot the two most difficult and intense scenes of the movie today.
Before we started shooting, I was super nervous about how everything would work out, since we hadn't actually met the actors, but they did a great job.

Due to some problem with the shower, we couldn't shoot the shower scene today, but that will be done tomorrow.
The hotel we're borrowing are really friendly. We're staying there for free, and they let os borrow another room tomorrow for the shower scene. Super!

Here are some fun photos of Theresa and I from today. ;D


Trying out the mirror effect

Theresa

"Alexis" and I


"I'm on to you!"

"This is AWESOME!"




Looking forwards to day two of shooting tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment