This blog is dedicated to my movie related stuff. Here I blog about current movie projects I'm working on, movie reviews, etc.

Personal blog: S34R5

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Shower thoughts

I love taking showers. But what I love even more, is sitting on the floor in the shower, while the hot water is running and just thinking. Letting go of my thoughts and feelings, and just relaxing.

While sitting there today, I thought about my future.
I'm in my last year of what we call gymnasium. It's like highschool. I've got:

80 days left until I'm finished with school and exams
44 days left until my first exam
21 days of regular school left
10 exams + 3 test exams

And I just can't wait!

But what to do afterwards. There are so many things I want to do.
I want to travel around the world, I want to try all sorts of extreme sports, I want to take my drivers licence, I want to take my diving certificate, I want to dive with sharks, I want to join military for 4 months, I want get a good paying job, I want to make more of my own short film projects, I want to work on a real film production, I want to move to the states. I want to experience life.

Man oh man I can't wait!!!

It's nice having a smile for once. Not because my problems have gotten better. Not at all. But some times there's just less of the bad stuff than other days.
Smiling is nice! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment