This blog is dedicated to my movie related stuff. Here I blog about current movie projects I'm working on, movie reviews, etc.

Personal blog: S34R5

Monday, April 11, 2011

"Freya", day 3

This was the final day of production.

I wanted to do this blog when I got home yesterday, but a barely got in the door before I fell a sleep!
The day started out pretty good. The weather was fantastic, I had gotten 5 hours of sleep, had a nice breakfast (well. It was ok ;D) and cleaned the studio/Station Next up before going to location.
Location was a bar/concert place called Stengade. I love that place, been there quite a few times, listening to music. We were filming the concert scene there, for our movie.
Everyone was really stressed out, and there was a lot of waiting =/ but we got everything we needed, and the actors did a fantastic job!
We had a band play there too, The Basterd Kind. Was nice with some music ;D!

It's been a really nice weekend, as usual. Love the team!! Can't wait to see the finished movie at the premiere, in the cinema when we're done. Yay.
But it's been a really tough weekend too. I got 7 hours of sleep in total from friday to sunday, and we did about 37 hours of production, with barely any breaks (of course we slept in between, but besides that).

Gonna post some pictures from the production on my facebook page, and when the movie is done I'll link to it!

Until that, I've got to finish my other filmproject.


No comments:

Post a Comment