This blog is dedicated to my movie related stuff. Here I blog about current movie projects I'm working on, movie reviews, etc.

Personal blog: S34R5

Friday, April 1, 2011

Dream world

So, I managed to completely hit the bottom. Everything just fell a part, and there was nothing I could do about it. More and more things piled up inside me, until I finally broke down.
It felt like nothing I have ever felt before, I couldn't see any way out of it.
It felt worse than I had ever tried before, which of course is a lie. But it's been a month since last time I felt so down.

But crying helps. Am feeling better now. Luckily.

I was asked what helped me keep my head up. What gave me energy to get through the day. What put a little smile on my face. What convinced me that there will be an end to this.
Well, I dream a lot. I'm constantly living in my own little dream world. Dreaming about my future, about how things should be. Dreaming about a better world.
I got a wild imagination.



"I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then one day, I got in" - Kevin Flynn, Tron

No comments:

Post a Comment