This blog is dedicated to my movie related stuff. Here I blog about current movie projects I'm working on, movie reviews, etc.

Personal blog: S34R5

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bradley Cooper

I met Bradley Cooper today!

Usually hollywood stars never visit little boring Denmark, but today Bradley Cooper was here, introducing his new film "Limitless". Unfortunately I didn't get to see the movie, was totally sold out 2 hours after it was announced, but I turned up to take some pictures of him and people, and got one of him and me too.

I'm not that big a fan of him, not that I don't like his acting, thought it was brilliant in "The Hangover", but never really followed him before. But always exciting to see a famous person! =D

Then I can go home and dream about that one day being me, having 1000 people screaming at you, wanting to have your autograph and picture, haha. That would be awesome!

Oh well, here's a pic of me and him. I look a bit goofy though =D



And that wa the random blog of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment