This blog is dedicated to my movie related stuff. Here I blog about current movie projects I'm working on, movie reviews, etc.

Personal blog: S34R5

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Production, day 2 - finished!

Yay, finished shooting today, and everything went rather well. Thought it was going to be a super long day, but we were finished shooting after 5 hours. Everything went pretty smoothly, and even the change of location went without problems!

Editing starts tomorrow, and I've got a week to finish the project. I'm a bit nervous. It seems like there's something missing, like there's something we've done wrong, but can't imagine what. hm
Excited to see how it turns out too. Looking forwards to seeing if people actually get the story, haha.
Oh well, lets hope ;-)

Got two hours before I can go home. Hm, time to watch a movie I think. :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment