This blog is dedicated to my movie related stuff. Here I blog about current movie projects I'm working on, movie reviews, etc.

Personal blog: S34R5

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I wish things...

... were different. Easier. More exiting and less exiting at the same time.

I'm going through a pretty tough time atm. Drastic changes in my life which has really changes me mentally too.
I walk around in my own little bubble. My own little world. Not really sensing the world around me or the people in it. I keep to my self, don't talk much to anyone. It's the easiest way for me, and the best atm. I think...
I can barely talk with my parents. I can't have a normal conversation, 'cause I have a hard time controlling my anger. That was shown tonight when I got pissed at my mom for not hearing what I said. She started crying.
I'm not really sure what to do, but I'm sure everything will get better soon. Well, at some point anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment